ANI Pharmaceuticals, Inc., headquartered near the beautiful shores of Lake of the Woods in Baudette, MN, is a diversified bio-pharmaceutical company serving patients in need by developing, manufacturing, and marketing high quality branded and generic prescription pharmaceutical products.
About the Role
The Maintenance Mechanic is responsible for support and assistance of maintenance, repairs, and new installations for the facilities building, equipment and mechanical systems that are the responsibility of the Maintenance Department.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- This position will support the 2nd Shift – Monday – Friday 3:15 pm to 11:15 pm.
- Preventive maintenance to keep equipment in good working condition by following SOPs.
- Perform duties as needed for emergency and corrective repairs.
- Maintain documentation of all maintenance activities.
- Performs general maintenance duties throughout the facility.
- Performs other duties as assigned or requested
- Must have the ability to read, comprehend and apply written and verbal instructions accurately.
- Must have attention to detail.
- Must be able to work independently with minimal supervision.
- Must also be able to work well within a team.
- Must have troubleshooting and problem solving skills.
- Ability to wear personal protective clothing/equipment and hearing protection where required.
- Must be able to lift up to 40 lbs.
Benefits & Perks
- Life Insurance
- Short-Term Disability and Long-Term Disability
- Employee Assistance Program
- 401(k) Savings Plan
- Company Paid Holidays (11)
- Paid Time-Off
- Other Paid Leave
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan (ESPP)
- Opportunity to advance in company positions
APPLY FOR JOB
BACK TO JOB OPENINGS
LEARN MORE ABOUT BAUDETTE, MN