About the Role
This position is responsible for support of QC testing activities.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Washing Laboratory Glassware
- Sampling of Raw Materials
- Inspection of Packaging Components
- Minor Raw Material Testing
- Filing of Laboratory Records and Documents
- Special Project Assignments
- Auditing Samples, Logbooks and Data Records
- High School diploma or equivalent and 0-2 years experience. Associates degree and 2-5 years experience in a QC environment is preferred.
- Ability to read, comprehend and apply written and verbal instructions accurately.
- Attention to detail.
- Problem solving skills
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Excellent organizational and follow-through skills.
- Ability to wear personal protective clothing/equipment and hearing protection where required.
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs.
- Life Insurance
- Short-Term Disability and Long-Term Disability
- Employee Assistance Program
- 401(k) Savings Plan
- Company Paid Holidays (11)
- Paid Time-Off
- Other Paid Leave
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan (ESPP)
- Opportunity to advance in company positions