About the Role
This position is responsible for scheduling personnel, planning and maintaining production schedules in a cGMP environment. The incumbent is responsible for providing assistance and training to team members in regard to cGMP documents, equipment use, equipment set-up, cleaning and maintenance.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- This position provides assistance to production team members in regards to subordinate job skills training, cGMP documentation, equipment use, set-up, cleaning and maintenance.Utilizes basic supervisory skills of training, coaching, communication, and discipline to guide employees to accomplish company objectives and action plans.
- Maintain production schedules to include the use of raw materials, human resources and equipment.
- Responsible for review of all applicable documentation (Manufacturing/Packaging records, weight tickets, SOPs training transcripts and logs. Cleaning and Use Logs, time sheets, etc.)
- Responsible for providing direction and support of safety compliance for all personnel within or interacting within areas of responsibility.
- Actively searches for and implements safety improvement opportunities.
- Responsible for supervising production areas (Manufacturing/Packaging).
- The incumbent is responsible for planning, scheduling, prioritizing, coordinating process improvements and troubleshooting equipment and system deficiencies.
- This work is to be done in collaboration with Managers, Supervisor and Leads.
- Responsible for analyzing job functions, providing direction for constant improvement in policies and procedures in collaboration with other management team members.
- Functions as a cross functional team member to develop and implement process improvement concepts including equipment improvement, documentation systems, audits, etc.
- Performs other duties as assigned or requested.
- Working knowledge of GMP and pharmaceutical technology is preferred, plus excellent organization and interpersonal skills are required.
- Bachelor of Science degree in a technical area is preferred.
- Prior supervision of employees is required.
- Pharmaceutical industry experience is preferred with an emphasis on having leadership experience of at least 2 years in a leadership role.
- Strong critical thinking skills combined with problem-solving aptitude in a fast-paced work environment is a must.
- The above listed candidate qualifications are required to have the necessary understanding and human resource skills to do the job.
- Life Insurance
- Short-Term Disability and Long-Term Disability
- Employee Assistance Program
- 401(k) Savings Plan
- Company Paid Holidays (11)
- Paid Time-Off
- Other Paid Leave
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan (ESPP)
- Opportunity to advance in company positions