ANI Pharmaceuticals, Inc., headquartered near the beautiful shores of Lake of the Woods in Baudette, MN, is a diversified bio-pharmaceutical company serving patients in need by developing, manufacturing, and marketing high quality branded and generic prescription pharmaceutical products.
About the Role
This position is responsible for scheduling personnel, planning and maintaining production schedules in a cGMP environment. The incumbent is responsible for providing assistance and training to team members in regard to cGMP documents, equipment use, equipment set-up, cleaning and maintenance.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
Learning to assist with manufacturing equipment and processing, material handling, cleaning, batch record execution, packaging, troubleshooting, compiling data, scheduling, physical testing, notebook documentation, ordering supplies, Product Development (PD) lab organization, continuous improvement projects, maintaining Standard Operating Procedures (SOP’s), new equipment set-up, batch testing, as well as working within Microsoft Office products such as Word, Excel, and Outlook.
High School Diploma, or equivalent, with 0-2 years of experience. With experience, experience must be in Product Development, Technical Services, or other form of manufacturing support along with familiarity with manufacturing processes and equipment. Additional qualifications include:
- Problem solving skills
- Must have the ability to read, comprehend and apply written and verbal instructions accurately.
- Ability to work in a methodical and organized fashion.
- Excellent accuracy/attention to detail.
- Must be able to work independently and/or with a team.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Basic computer skills (email, Word, Excel, etc.)
- Demonstrated understanding of professional environment.
- Demonstrated willingness to seek and pursue challenging tasks.
- Ability to wear personal protective clothing/equipment and hearing protection where required.
This position will work in an office environment with frequent interaction in manufacturing/processing/packaging areas and laboratories. It also requires frequent sitting, standing, occasional bending, and light to medium lifting (up to 40 pounds). Flexible schedule based on project needs.
- Life Insurance
- Short-Term Disability and Long-Term Disability
- Employee Assistance Program
- 401(k) Savings Plan
- Company Paid Holidays (10)
- Paid Time-Off
- Other Paid Leave
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan (ESPP)
- Opportunity to advance in company positions